Tomorrow we leave. Has anybody heard that before?
The wind gods do not appear to be favouring us. Or maybe they are just giving us the kick in the rear end we need to get going. If there is a time to leave, it is tomorrow. And even that is questionable, but we will try. If we don't make it across the bay tomorrow we are staring at forecasts for 25knots for the next 3 days. That's not my idea of fun. So, tomorrow we leave.
My life on the internet these days looks like this...
I can't change the weather, but I have plenty of information to aid me from suffering from it.